Who Should Attend
Who should attend the WebLink Summit? Simple. Anyone who wants to learn more about using technology to market or manage a chamber of commerce or business association.
Executive, marketing, event, financial, membership or communications staff will all benefit from the Summit sessions and networking with other attendees.
We have clients rave every year about what a great event the Summit is. They are always glad they came.
We’ll have sessions that apply to all areas of managing or marketing a member-based organization. Plus, you’ll get to network with your peers at other organizations to exchange ideas and learn from each other and meet the WebLink staff.
Why should you attend? You’ve invested in WebLink Connect – Get even more value!
- Learn more about how WebLink Connect can help manage your organization. Are you using WebLink to its full potential? The WebLink staff and WebLink clients will share best practices, tips and tricks that you can take back to your office and use right away.
- More than 35 Educational, Networking & Learning Sessions where you’ll learn how to leverage technology to gain new members, improve retention and generate non-dues revenue for your organization.
- Network and exchange ideas with other leading industry professionals.
- Gain expert insight on how to create a world-class website, improve your website’s search engine ranking and use social media to engage your members and drive success.
- Discover new ways to communicate with members and demonstrate the value you provide.
- Win some fantastic prizes. (We’ve been known to give away some pretty cool stuff!)
- Maximize the return on your investment in WebLink technology.
Our money-back guarantee: We’ll refund your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the Summit. No Risk. Empowering knowledge. Career growth. Tremendous Value.
Our money back guarantee!
The WebLink Summit is THE BEST conference you will attend this year.
We’ll refund your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the Summit.
No Risk. Empowering knowledge. Career growth. Tremendous Value.
- eBook: 6 Steps to Creating a Social Media Strategy
- 3 Questions Every Association Executive Should Ask When Evaluating Good vs. Great
- 3 Ways To Better Understand Existing Member Experience
- An Important Lesson in Marketing from a Malfunctioning Sump Pump
- Preventing Social Media Suicide: The Top 5 Social Media No-No’s and Key Tips to Protecting ...