The 2014 WebLink Summit will take place October 1-3 at the JW Marriott Indianapolis
The WebLink Summit is 2-1/2 days of knowledge-packed sessions and fantastic networking opportunities.
You’ll get to share best practices with other industry leaders from all over the country who serve organizations ranging in membership size from 100 to 25,000.
Even if you’re not a WebLink client, we’ll have plenty of great sessions for you!
The feedback on past Summits has been – well to be honest – phenomenal! Based on that feedback and your comments, we’ve planned great sessions on using WebLink technology to manage and promote your organization and your members as well as more interactive sessions where you can share with and learn from thought leaders and your peers.
We’re working on the 2014 agenda now.
- More association and chamber presenters
- More WebLink-specific training
- More best practices
- More conversations with colleagues
- More value!
Give us your ideas!
If you have an idea for a session at the Summit, let us know! We’re always looking to add more sessions! (We may even ask you to present!) You can send ideas for Summit sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our money-back guarantee: We’ll refund your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the Summit. No Risk. Empowering knowledge. Career growth. Tremendous Value.
Our money back guarantee!
The WebLink Summit is THE BEST conference you will attend this year.
We’ll refund your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the Summit.
No Risk. Empowering knowledge. Career growth. Tremendous Value.
- Simple Habits Reveal Big Insights for Busy Association Executives Who Want to Win
- 12 Spring Cleaning Tips for Your Association
- Why We Resist Asking For Help, and Why It's Time to Make a Change
- Create and Curate: 6 Tips to Help You and Your Team Generate Creative Blog Content
- New eBook: Overcoming the 5 Ways Your Website Lets Your Members Down