2013 Summit Sessions
The 2013 WebLink Summit is shaping up to be the biggest and best one yet! We’ve added more sessions on WebLink Connect and we have more association and chamber experts on the agenda than ever before. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on May 8 and 9. And we’ll have a networking reception after the sessions on May 8.
We’ll have Summit sessions from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 8 and Thursday, May 9. On Friday, May 10, we’ll begin at 8:30 am and end at 12:00 noon.
We will be producing a revised agenda with specific times for sessions, networking events, more session details and additional information soon. We will post it here and email it to all clients as well. Some session content and scheduling is subject to change.
Our money back guarantee!
The WebLink Summit is THE BEST conference you will attend this year.
We’ll refund your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the Summit.
No Risk. Empowering knowledge. Career growth. Tremendous Value.
- Easy to Understand and Actionable Google Analytics Reports for Associations
- The 4 Best Association Management Software Tools (From WebLink) – A Trainer’s Perspective
- What is a good bounce rate for my association's website and why would I want it?
- How Evolving Web Technology is Shaping the Future of Business
- 3 Membership Database Software Myths