If you attend one conference this year, make sure it’s the WebLink Summit. Make the most of your technology investment, gain practical insights, learn about the latest trends, and hear success stories from WebLink staff, your peers, and other industry thought leaders.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend the 2012 WebLink Summit:
- Value! The WebLink Summit is affordable and offers 35+ sessions covering marketing, technology and social media. (Other industry conference registrations cost $1,200+)
- Networking, networking, networking. Meet industry peers and hear real-world examples about how other organizations are leveraging technology to gain new members, improve retention, and generate non-dues revenue.
- Fabulous keynote speakers and sessions. Hear from Susie Townsend, VP of Visitor Experience at the Indianapolis Convention & Visitors Association about how Indianapolis hosted one of the most successful Super Bowls ever. Cathi Hight, President at Hight Performance Group will share best practices for member sales and retention. View the full agenda here.
- WebLink Connect questions answered. Group and one-on-one opportunities available to get trained on WebLink Connect, learn about forgotten features, and discover new tips, tricks, and short cuts. We’ll show you how to get more from WebLink Connect while making a big impact with your members and your bottom line.
- Social media. Learn tips for how to effectively use social media as a true engagement resource, and a valuable sales and retention asset.
- Improve your website. See practical examples for how to create a world-class website, improve your search engine results, and deliver even more member value.
- Meet the WebLink team. Engage staff you’ve only “met” on the phone and offer your input for future enhancements. It’s your opportunity to let us know what we can do to help make your job easier.
- Location, location, location. Experience the beautiful JW Marriott – a 5-star hotel for the deeply discounted rate of $149/night. The JW Marriott was just ranked one of the top 10 new hotels in America, it has unmatched amenities, and it’s within walking distance of more than 100 restaurants and attractions!
- Fun and prizes! Yes, we’re serious about serving our customers, but we love to have fun too! We’ll have some fun events and prizes at the Summit. We’re positive you’ll not only learn a great deal, you’ll also have a great time.
- Money-back guarantee. We’ll refund 100% of your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the WebLink Summit! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Early Bird Special Pricing: Save $100 per Attendee, or Register Two or More Attendees and save $200 per attendee!
One of the great things about the WebLink Summit is having the opportunity to learn from the success (and failures) of other attendees. The Summit session “5 Mistakes Associations Make When Demonstrating Value” is your chance to hear a collection of actions you can do to avoid making similar mistakes at your organization.
Using research, emerging trends, and industry-proven best practices, this session will highlight the 5 biggest (and most common) mistakes associations make online that hamper the potential success and value delivered to their members – and discuss simple, proven, solutions guaranteed to deliver results.
Session attendees will walk away with a comprehensive understanding of today’s most effective marketing techniques and how they can impact their associations. Attendees will also leave with tangible, measurable, objectives that can immediately drive the success of their organizations.
Mark McSweeney, CAE & Executive Director of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, will present this session. The National Chimney Sweep Guild promotes the success of its members by providing progressive services, encouraging professionalism and ethical accountability, and advancing the chimney and venting industry through public awareness of the trade. Serving approximately 1,000 members nationwide, The National Chimney Sweep Guild provides resources to consumers in need of chimney services in addition to offering education and certification programs for its members.
The JW Marriott Indianapolis, the host hotel for the 2012 WebLink Summit, has been named one of the top 10 new hotels in the United States by Gayot.com.
From the Gayot.com article:
“If we had to pick one hotel from this year’s list for conferences, this would be it. The largest JW Marriott in the U.S., with one of the biggest Marriott ballrooms in the world, this property anchors the $450 million Marriott Place, a development of five of the brand’s hotels connected to the Indiana Convention Center. Just steps from museums, the zoo and White River State Park, this property features 100,000 square feet of event space, 343 guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and two excellent dining venues — Tavern on the Plaza and Osteria Pronto, serving Tuscan-style cuisine in a relaxed setting.”
Don’t miss this chance to attend a first-class conference at a world-class hotel. We’ve arranged a special rate of only $149/night for Summit attendees. The normal rate is $294!
Did you know that WebLink Connect has built-in ways for you to manage sales opportunities for new memberships, sponsorships, advertising and more? Each sales person can create sales opportunities, assign probabilities and estimate close dates to help your organization manage prospects and estimate revenue.
This session will demonstrate how the Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce used WebLink Connect to improve their membership sales process – and increase their revenue! In fact, it’s worked so well, they’ve stopped keeping prospect information in a third-party system and have completely integrated their sales process into WebLink Connect.
Each year, the WebLink Summit brings together association and chamber of commerce executives from around the country to discuss ways they can use technology to improve their organizations.
This year’s WebLink Summit will be May 30-June 1 at the brand-new JW Marriott in Indianapolis.
We’ve got a great agenda lined up for the Summit this year and we’d like to introduce you to the keynote speakers and share some of the insights you’ll gain during this year’s conference!
Vice President, Visitor Experience – Indianapolis Convention & Visitors Association
In February of 2012, Indianapolis hosted Super Bowl XLVI and the city received widespread critical and fan acclaim for its execution of the event. CNBC’s Darren Rovell said, “Indianapolis is the best host city the Super Bowl has ever seen.”
The level of organization, coordination and community involvement has been unmatched for an event of this size. When the bright lights were pointed on the Circle City, years of planning and preparation resulted in one of the most successful and socially connected Super Bowls ever.
While your events may not be on the scale of the Super Bowl, every association faces the real challenges of keeping volunteers organized and working toward a common goal. How do you provide those volunteers with the training, information and resources they need to help you make your event an overwhelming success?
Learn how the ICVA and the 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee recruited, trained, and deployed an army of volunteers to assist visitors, host events, and act as ambassadors for Indianapolis during one of the most important events in the city’s history.
A 21-year veteran of the ICVA, Susie is responsible for the management and support of service initiatives for major city-wide conventions. Susie also served as Vice President of Guest Welcome and Super Service for the 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee.
Aside from her work with the ICVA and the 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee, Susie has served on committees for the Men’s and Women’s NCAA Final Four Tournaments and the Men’s and Women’s Big Ten Tournaments, as well as serving as co-chair for the Professional Conference Management Association.
A graduate of the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, Susie was a recipient of Sagamore of the Wabash Award for distinguished service to the state of Indiana, and has previously been listed on the Indiana Business Journal’s 40 under 40 list.
President – Hight Performance Group
Member sales and retention are big deals for your organization. Cathi Hight will discuss proven best practices for developing, building, and executing your sales and retention goals . Consulting with more than 400 associations, Cathi brings tremendous industry experience to deliver unique data-driven member retention strategies that your organization can implement today. You’ll walk away energized and ready to start leveraging your organization’s member intelligence to serve your members more effectively.
With more than 20 years experience in performance improvement and using proven strategies, assessments, and intervention tools – Cathi helps clients identify their real problems and solve them. She has worked with a wide range of organizations from the association, education, finance, public, and technology sectors to navigate market changes, streamline operations, increase productivity, and develop staff and customer loyalty.
A background in sales and marketing as well as operations, Cathi specializes in analyzing complex problems, designing custom solutions, and helping teams use existing resources efficiently. From collecting feedback from customers and staff to identifying root performance issues and implementing cost-effective solutions, Cathi has become well known for helping people work smarter, not harder.
These are just two of our 35+ sessions! Check out the WebLink Summit Agenda to see the full list and plan your trip. Learn from industry leaders. Network with your peers. Save money doing it.
We hope to see you in May.
If you haven’t signed up yet, you don’t want to miss this outstanding marketing, technology and social media conference. We’ll have great sessions on how to get the most out of WebLink Connect as well as sessions on website marketing, social media and much more.
WebLink Connect session topics include:
- Intro to WebLink Connect
- Finance and revenue questions
- How to get the data you want
- Event planning and management
- Recording contacts
- Using WebLink to improve member sales
- Many more
Marketing, Technology and Social Media sessions include:
- Website analytics
- Social media strategy
- What you need to know to be successful in the mobile landscape
- Free tools to make your life easier
- Reaching the young professionals in your community
- Developing a high performance culture
- Many more
The early bird rate expires on March 31. And, we have limited space in the meeting rooms at the brand-new JW Marriott Indianapolis. Make sure you secure your place at the WebLink Summit!
We’ll see you in May!
Our money back guarantee!
The WebLink Summit is THE BEST conference you will attend this year.
We’ll refund your registration fee if you’re not completely satisfied with the Summit.
No Risk. Empowering knowledge. Career growth. Tremendous Value.
- 12 Spring Cleaning Tips for Your Association
- Why We Resist Asking For Help, and Why It's Time to Make a Change
- Create and Curate: 6 Tips to Help You and Your Team Generate Creative Blog Content
- New eBook: Overcoming the 5 Ways Your Website Lets Your Members Down
- 5 Simple Steps That Will Help Your Association Drive Knowledgeable, Strategic Decisions